Blizzard of 2011

Lets first start off by saying I didn't think it was so bad... but that may have been because I was home bound with my two awesome little girls and my cool wife! My original plan was to grab Grace (my 2 1/2 yr old) and  a Sno-Tube and head for the hills but with the nearest one being much more than walking distance away in snow drifts that could easily swallow a toddler whole without my knowledge we decided it best to stay in the yard. At least that way I would know where I could find her when the snow melted : ) Looking at these images now makes me wonder what kind of overprotective parent I must look like as Grace is sporting my bright yellow ski goggles but honestly, it was her call. From the moment she laid eyes on them it was game on. So, 18" of powder, a few snow balls, and a whole bunch of 'snow-castles' (as she called them) and this so-called "blizzard" of 2011 seemed a bit mild at best. Is that all ya got mother nature?




0 comments:

Post a Comment

YO! Thank you so much for stopping by! We'd love to hear from you... feel free to leave your thoughts!

It'd be my honor if you'd join me on Facebook for more awesomeness! Thanks again and keep in touch!

-John

 

Chicago Joliet Naperville Senior Portrait Wedding Newborn Photographer Follow Me on Pinterest Chicago Joliet Rockford Wedding Commercial Newborn Photographer

Joliet Naperville Senior Portrait Wedding Family Photographers




All Images © John Parli Photography. All Rights Reserved.

Chicago, Joliet, Naperville, Plainfield Area Senior Pictures, Wedding Photography, Family Photos and Newborn Portraits Photographer