Happy Independence Day! - Joliet-Naperville Photographer

One day and counting till we let the fireworks fly. Today little Gracie exited her summer camp and put on her handmade hat full of patriotic flare and colors! "Wow, that's beautiful!", I told her. She then without missing a beat proceeded to ask me why do we get sparklers tomorrow. Hmmm. I pondered how to go about telling a child the rhymes and reasoning behind "4th of July"...aka Independence Day. So I just said "cuz it's Forth of July silly". That was it... no other questions about it. Still made me think though. 

Happy Forth!

Joliet Naperville Downers Grove senior portrait photographer

0 comments:

Post a Comment

YO! Thank you so much for stopping by! We'd love to hear from you... feel free to leave your thoughts!

It'd be my honor if you'd join me on Facebook for more awesomeness! Thanks again and keep in touch!

-John

 

Chicago Joliet Naperville Senior Portrait Wedding Newborn Photographer Follow Me on Pinterest Chicago Joliet Rockford Wedding Commercial Newborn Photographer

Joliet Naperville Senior Portrait Wedding Family Photographers




All Images © John Parli Photography. All Rights Reserved.

Chicago, Joliet, Naperville, Plainfield Area Senior Pictures, Wedding Photography, Family Photos and Newborn Portraits Photographer