Daylight Savings In Chicago

I'm sure i'm not too much different than most people and that i'm feeling just a tad "off" from this amazing "daylight saving" creation thought up years ago. Usually I love the extra sunlight but recently getting up has become harder and harder... especially with two children under 3 years of age. No worries though... make lemons from lemonade... or is that lemonade from oranges... ugh, you get the idea. Anyhoo, I seem to be running a touch longer on the later side of the day/evening so managed to get a grocery run in (and this blog post) after a library visit and the resulting image is my take on this whole scenario (woulda created more but this aisle seemed to be quite popular). After a sushi dinner with some good friends and hearing how absolutely terrible daylight savings time is I thought this was much deserved to the many people I am guessing are in the same boat. Good luck! Now go to bed and catch up with the system! Wait... who am I to speak!?!

Chicago photographer - daylight savings

0 comments:

Post a Comment

YO! Thank you so much for stopping by! We'd love to hear from you... feel free to leave your thoughts!

It'd be my honor if you'd join me on Facebook for more awesomeness! Thanks again and keep in touch!

-John

 

Chicago Joliet Naperville Senior Portrait Wedding Newborn Photographer Follow Me on Pinterest Chicago Joliet Rockford Wedding Commercial Newborn Photographer

Joliet Naperville Senior Portrait Wedding Family Photographers




All Images © John Parli Photography. All Rights Reserved.

Chicago, Joliet, Naperville, Plainfield Area Senior Pictures, Wedding Photography, Family Photos and Newborn Portraits Photographer