Naperville IL Family/Baby Portraits

So the Chicagoland area gets a decent snowfall, a whopping 5 inches of snow overnight, and I have to drive through it all to get to an in-home portrait session in Naperville IL. Actually, it was well worth it. This family was fun and full of life... they even had a cute little 14 week old girl and a rambunctious little 2 1/2 yr old boy waiting for me when I arrived : ) I later learned of this little dude's fascination with Thomas and Friends which almost led me to putting my gear down and participating in a little play time, but I stayed strong and didn't give in... it was quite hard.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

YO! Thank you so much for stopping by! We'd love to hear from you... feel free to leave your thoughts!

It'd be my honor if you'd join me on Facebook for more awesomeness! Thanks again and keep in touch!

-John

 

Chicago Joliet Naperville Senior Portrait Wedding Newborn Photographer Follow Me on Pinterest Chicago Joliet Rockford Wedding Commercial Newborn Photographer

Joliet Naperville Senior Portrait Wedding Family Photographers




All Images © John Parli Photography. All Rights Reserved.

Chicago, Joliet, Naperville, Plainfield Area Senior Pictures, Wedding Photography, Family Photos and Newborn Portraits Photographer