Happy Holidays!

Yeah yeah! I know Christmas is passed now but maybe I can get this up by the New Year. I am writing this as I have one kid over my shoulder and the other on the can... the adventures of potty training. Anyhoo, here we go; a few goofy outtakes from a fun-filled Christmas and a shot of this picture frame I wrapped one of Grace's fingerpaintings around with a couple of pics of her doing the work. Hope your Christmas went well. Now onto the New Year; have a happy and healthy one!









0 comments:

Post a Comment

YO! Thank you so much for stopping by! We'd love to hear from you... feel free to leave your thoughts!

It'd be my honor if you'd join me on Facebook for more awesomeness! Thanks again and keep in touch!

-John

 

Chicago Joliet Naperville Senior Portrait Wedding Newborn Photographer Follow Me on Pinterest Chicago Joliet Rockford Wedding Commercial Newborn Photographer

Joliet Naperville Senior Portrait Wedding Family Photographers




All Images © John Parli Photography. All Rights Reserved.

Chicago, Joliet, Naperville, Plainfield Area Senior Pictures, Wedding Photography, Family Photos and Newborn Portraits Photographer